We are pleased to offer statewide and regional events.
MFSC hosts an annual statewide conference for child support professionals organized by a team of 100% volunteer workers. Contact our program chair with event or sponsorship questions.
- Annual Fall Conference – typically scheduled each year during the month of October
- State Board Meetings – held monthly on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 10 a.m.
Contact a state board member with any questions or to volunteer.
MFSC is organized into four different regions across Michigan. Spring regional conferences are usually held during the months of April and May each year.
- Spring Regional Conferences – usually scheduled during April and May each year
- Central Region meetings – held monthly on the 3rd Friday of the month
- Northern Region meetings – held monthly on the 1st Thursday of the month
- Southeastern Region meetings – held monthly on the 3rd Friday of the month
- Southwestern Region meetings – held monthly on the 3rd Thursday of the month
Contact your appropriate regional board member for questions or to volunteer.