MFSC Annual Fall Training Conference
October 4 – October 6, 2023
Boyne Mountain Resort
1 Boyne Mountain Rd
Boyne Falls, MI 49713
Registration and Cancellation Policy
Early Registration – ($100) – through September 8, 2023
Late Registration – ($115) – September 9 through October 4, 2023
Last day to cancel registration for a full refund – September 8, 2023
Last day to cancel registration for a partial refund ($25 will be withheld) – September 20, 2023
Cancellations and refund requests received after September 20 will go before the MFSC Executive Board for approval on a case-by-case basis.
Attendee substitutions can be made at any time by contacting Amy Gilmore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are registering for one person, enter the contact information and participant information.
- If you are registering for multiple people, enter the contact information for the main point of contact for the group, select the number of participants, and then enter information for each participant.
- If you are paying by check, choose check as the payment method on the registration form. Make checks payable to Michigan Family Support Council, print your email confirmation and send with your check to PO Box 16001, Lansing, MI 48901.
- If you are paying by PayPal, chose that as your payment method. You will be sent to PayPal to complete the transaction after you click to submit the registration form.
- Award Nominations: Nominate a child support professional for an award by 08/18/2023.
- Scholarships: Apply for a MFSC conference scholarship by 06/30/2023
- Sponsorship: View our sponsorship information or learn about advertising in the fall conference program.
- Volunteer: Registration and silent auction volunteer sign-up is coming soon!
- Presenters: If you are presenting at this year’s MFSC conference, please complete and submit the MFSC Speaker Packet form.